Staff Accountant 1
This position is responsible for the general ledger and reporting functions of the company. Performs month end closing, produces and reviews the income statement, balance sheet, cash report, and other financial reports. Maintains the general ledger including bank and account reconciliations, the payroll process, journal entries, and the budget
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and accurately report the financial performance of the Company in a timely fashion. Generate monthly financial reports and other reports as requested.
- Maintain the general ledger and daily cash status. Make all journal entries.
- Resolve account issues in payables and receivables.
- Maintain ERP and related business processes and procedures.
- Perform all account reconciliations supporting the assets and liabilities of the Company.
- Assist managers and customize reports needed for departments.
- Provide budgets and work with department managers to stay within those budgets.
- Carry out other office functions and duties requested by the manager
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and using accounting software.
- Self-motivated to complete tasks in appropriate time frames.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge Jonas software, accounting, and office experience is a plus.